To create a new Video creative type please fill in the mandatory field Name and settings listed below.
- Bid Price — CPM/CPC bid price inherited from the Campaign level. Overrides Campaign bid price for this creative.
- Frequency Cap (24 Hours) — banner views by a unique user per 24 hours. Overrides Campaign Frequency Cap for this banner.
- Frequency Cap (30 days) — banner views by a unique user per 30 days. Overrides Campaign Frequency Cap for this banner.
- Target URL - landing page URL;
- Macros List - click to add needed dynamic macro(s);
- Advertiser Domains (TLD) — advertiser domain(s), for example: epom.com. If an incoming bid request contains the specified domain(s) in the 'badv' field, block-list is applied.
- Add Companion - you can set up a VAST companion ad;
- Creative Attributes — IAB Creative Attributes used as a targeting option. If an incoming bid request contains them in the 'attr' field, allow-list is applied. If they are contained in the 'battr' field, block-list is applied.
- Creative Category — IAB Category. If an incoming bid request contains them in the 'cat' field, allow-list is applied. If they are contained in the 'bcat' field, block-list is applied.
- Interstitial - specifies if the video should be served as an interstitial ad.
- Min duration - minimal video ad duration;
- Max duration - maximal video ad duration;
- Duration (for VAST tags) - video ad duration;
- Wrapper Type (for VAST tags) - specifies if the VAST URI or VAST Tag Markup;
- Video start delay - defines the start point of ads;
- Video Companion Type - types of resources for companion ads;
- Video MIME type - types resources for video ad;
- Protocols - VAST protocol version;
- Creative API Frameworks — API frameworks. Should only be used if required by an SSP.
- Rewarded (If Supported by SSP) - makes video rewarded in a case it is supported by SSP.
- MoPub Crtype - If your SSP is MoPub, fill in the MoPub creative type here.