When you should use Filters
Let’s say you’re buying in-app traffic from multiple SSPs. Some of the apps you’re buying work really well while others don’t perform as you expect. In this case, you can create a filter that will act as a blacklist and populate it with low-performing apps, then apply a filter to the campaign to omit those apps from selling you traffic.
Such Filter types are available:
- Domain URL;
- Site/App ID;
- Publisher ID;
- App Name;
- Device ID;
- User IP;
- Bundle ID.
In order to add a new Filter
, please follow the steps below:
- Click the CREATE NEW LIST button.
Add list pop-up window will be displayed:
- You can edit the list name by clicking the Edit button:
- Click the filter name to edit your list. Then press the UPDATE button.
The Update list pop-up window will appear:
- Select the needed parameters for your list and enter filter elements. Each filter element should be added from a new line.
- Click the APPLY button.
You can easily edit your lists:
- Click the UPDATE button to add a new element.
- Click the DELETE button to delete chosen element.
Once you create a Filter, it can be used for the Campaigns Targeting: