After pressing the CREATE NEW CAMPAIGN button, the Basic Settings tab will open.
Set the campaign name and fill in its settings.
- Default Bid Price - Bid price for Campaign;
- Max Bid Price - Bid price upper limit in case Bid Multipliers is applied;
- Select Payment Model - CPM (cost per mile) or CPC (cost per click);
- Select Auction Type - apply First price and/or Second price auction type for this campaign. Both applied by default;
- Flight Dates - timeframe of your Campaign;
- Frequency Cap - ad view by a unique user per 24 hours and/or 30 days;
- Lifetime Limits - number of impressions (Max Impressions) or amount of money (Max Spend) this Campaign can buy in course of its lifetime;
- Daily Limits - number of impressions (Max Impressions) or amount of money (Max Spend) this Campaign can buy daily;
If your Campaign is promoting a specific App, you can include it in the Advertised Application.
Press the Next button to move to the next campaign settings tab.